National Technical Honor Society
The National Technical Honor Society is the acknowledged leader in the recognition of outstanding student achievement in career and technical education.
Thousands of schools and colleges throughout the U.S. and its territories have a chapter of the honor society on their campus. These member schools agree that NTHS encourages higher scholastic achievement, cultivates a desire for personal excellence, and helps top students find success in today's highly competitive workplace.
More simply put, it is something you can put on your resume that says you are amazing! Additionally, it is a great way to network with other students in the school and to become an active member in the community.
What do I need to do now?
If you have received a letter from Davis Technical College inviting you to join the NTHS, congratulations! Now, what does it mean?
Your instructor has nominated you to join the NTHS because you have been recognized as a leader, have been performing superbly academically, or have shown great personal qualities that are unique.
You can review information available on the national site. If you have any questions, email your NTHS advisor at NTHS@davistech.edu. You can fill out an application, pay the processing fee, and be a part of an induction ceremony using the form below.
NTHS is Committed to
- Providing the highest quality recognition for outstanding students in career and technical education.
- Supplying excellent services to our diverse and multi-cultural membership and member schools.
- Providing scholarship opportunities for its members.
- Creating new and emerging relationships between the educational community and business and industry.
- Being a flexible organization on the leading edge of technology and constantly responding to change.
- Maintaining financial responsibility to meet our increasing needs.
- Sustaining growth, innovation and continuous improvement based upon ongoing evaluation.
Student Membership Benefits
- Membership is an important career and professional investment recognized by education, business and industry.
- NTHS scholarships, a big advantage for NTHS members exclusively.
- Members receive a membership certificate, presentation folder, pin, ID card, graduation tassel, and official NTHS seal to be applied to the member’s diploma or training certificate.
- Personal letters of recommendation for employment, college admission and scholarships provided by NTHS National Headquarters.